This position is responsible for beginning to end project management for assigned state assessment projects , including schedules, project documentation, and internal and external resource management. The incumbent is responsible for all phases of the project and is able to analyze how the project affects, and is affected by, other areas of the company (i.e., programming, operations, etc.).
- Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with client contacts and vendors and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders across multiple levels
- Gather project requirements, document change requests, communicate to team as needed, and take appropriate action.
- Analyze client requirements and develop recommendations for solutions as needed
- Provide information to other internal departments regarding project scope and changes to current projects.
- Assume responsibility for timely completion of projects by developing a realistic project schedule using MS Project
- Monitor project milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule, and identify ways to resolve schedule issues.
- Interact with team members to coordinate their activities, obtain or provide information regarding projects and changes to projects, assign tasks and set priorities; including providing work direction to temporary staff.
- Develop, update, and maintain project materials such as manuals, publications, meeting agendas and minutes, and project documentation.
- Manage project delivery to client and contract specifications
- Participate in formal review with internal team and client at project completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction.
- Coach and mentor less experienced personnel on basic project management skills and responsibilities.
- All other projects as assigned.
- Maple Grove MN location- not remote position