- Four years experience working in a contract or project management environment.
- Demonstrated success in the ability to effectively communicate verbally by influencing and managing customer expectations, emotions, and escalations required.
- Effective written communication skills that present thoughts in an organized and concise manner including the use of appropriate grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation required.
- Proficient use with Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work load that ensures customer commitments are met that includes multi-task requiring the use of multiple applications concurrently.
- Experience working in a team environment in which team members support others to achieve overall department goals.
Bachelor’s degree in education, technology, computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but not required.
Essential Job Functions
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds as necessary
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V