This position is responsible for the accurate accounting of all inventoried materials. The position is responsible for adherence to ISO documented procedures and the training/monitoring of temporary (casual) labor force during the peak processing season.
- Assist with daily operations including, but not limited to, picking/pulling orders, staging, auditing, receiving, shipping, cycle counting, secure destruction of material and replenishing bin locations.
- Shipping LTL, Truckload, UPS, FedEx, Courier.
- Utilize IMS system to accurately process inventory transactions.
- Work with team members to Continuously Improve Processes and complete established goals and processes.
- Participate and contribute to team meetings.
- Cross train and be able to successfully participate in all required functions of the Materials Processing Inventory organization.
- Ensure that training follows established ISO procedures and ensures trainees’ comprehension.
- Monitor quality of temporary work force and re-train/coach as necessary.
- Safely operate powered equipment