- Bachelor’s degree in education, technology, computer science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but not required.
- Four years experience working in a contract or project management environment.
- Demonstrated success in the ability to effectively communicate verbally by influencing and managing customer expectations, emotions, and escalations required.
- Effective written communication skills that present thoughts in an organized and concise manner including the use of appropriate grammar, sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation required.
- Proficient use with Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work load that ensures customer commitments are met that includes multi-task requiring the use of multiple applications concurrently.
- Experience working in a team environment in which team members support others to achieve overall department goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
Data Recognition Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V