This position supports the Managing Senior, Psychometrics in the design, computation, report generation, and data analyses of assigned educational assessment projects.
As part of a psychometrics team:
• Assist in all psychometric and test development activities related to assigned educational assessment projects, for example, test calibration, test equating, item analysis, and dimensionality and reliability analysis.
• Assist in determining the design, analysis and evaluation of the systems, processes, and services required to meet or exceed contract requirements.
• Assist with writing proposal sections related to psychometric activities.
• Assist in setting and achieving departmental goals.
• Some travel required.
• A Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics or related field is required.
• Experience with statistical analysis software, e.g.SAS
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Experience in educational assessment
• Programming experience
• Working knowledge of testing methodologies
• Experience with database structures
• Additional education related to measurement or statistics
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V