The major responsibility of this position is to strategize, plan, create and coordinate the professional development efforts to stakeholder groups regarding assessments, data, technology and instructional practices. This includes creating professional development materials and trainings for educators, education organizations, and other stakeholder groups to promote understanding and usability. You will always be thinking about new ways to help others grow by collaborating with program managers and subject matter experts to design and produce both synchronous and asynchronous learning experiences. You’ll also be a consultant to others across the company, helping them to identify potential learning opportunities and the best options for solutions.
- Conduct training needs analysis to determine training needs, objectives, instructional strategies, and project scope.
- Leverage tools, technology, and innovative formats to scale learning and support to ensure stakeholders have access to the resources they need.
- Design and develop a range of learning experiences for DRC clients, including: Instructor-led training (ILT) design, elearning and blended learning solutions, Online learning solutions, including websites, and social, peer, distributed and other innovative learning initiatives.
- Provide professional development opportunities that enhances the customer experience.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in a variety of fields to help translate their knowledge into an effective learning experience for others.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to set and manage expectations, create project plans, and regularly communicate project update and status.
- Interact with internal teams to share updates on professional development efforts, benefits, financial updates, messaging, demos, and trainings.
- Define priorities related to professional development and client deliverable.
- Monitor training effectiveness and conceptualize future professional development needs and enhancements for current and future clients.