- Bachelor’s degree in English, Education, Business Administration, Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 0-5 years of work experience in communications, technical writing, marketing, business development, or related field.
- Excellent writing and proofreading/editing skills and the capability to produce text that is clear, easily understood, and well organized.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills. Ability to interact with multiple levels of internal resources, external clients, and vendors.
- Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills.
- Project management experience and skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and solve problems and issues independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and familiar with all other Microsoft office programs, Adobe Acrobat, and Visio.
- Knowledge of the educational assessment industry preferred
- Graphic design experience/skills
Essential Job Requirements:
- Report to work promptly when scheduled
- Be able to work under supervision and accept feedback
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Relate effectively and work respectfully with diverse work groups
- Ability to consistently perform well during times of increased work load
- Set and meet deadlines
- Manage multiple job functions simultaneously
- Other duties as needed
Reporting to this position: No direct reports
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hour periods of time
- Ability to look at a computer monitor, utilize a keyboard and/or mouse for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds as necessary
DRC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Data Recognition Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.